How to cook a spanish Quesada


The cook

Name: Nieves                       
Age: 58 years
Lives in: Santa María Ribarredonda
Do you like cooking?: Yes
Favourite dish: Paella
Meat or Fish: Fish
Coffee or tea:  Coffee

The recipe: Quesada

Approximate Time: 1 hour 15 minutes



Ingredients for 10 people

- 100 g of butter
- 120 g of flour
- 200 g of sugar
- 600 ml of milk
- 3 eggs

Preparation method

1-  Melt the butter.
2-  Mix all the ingredients in a bowl.
3-  Pour the mix in a mold.*First spread the mold with butter. I use a 20cm x 30cm bowl to obtain a thin Quesada.
4-  Bake for 70 minutes (depends on the oven).

Enjoy with a cup of milk, coffee or tea!

I hope you like the recipe. It’s very easy and it’s delicious If you have any suggestion, doubt or you want to contribute to my blog you can send me a recipe and I will publish it. Furthermore if you are interested in any of the previous recipes, tell me and I will translate it. I'm  waiting  for your comments. Thank you and Bon appetite!


Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Tarta de nata con leche condensada

Como hacer paella para 12 personas. Paso a paso.

Cómo hacer tarta de gominolas o chuches paso a paso